SAINTS-ALIVE! Forum Index SAINTS-ALIVE!
The Total Network Solutions F C Forum

SAINTS-ALIVE! HOME PAGE

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 

ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Supporters Club?
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
tom_leather

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2021 11:21 am    Post subject: Supporters Club? Reply with quote

Just an idea, but how about something like a supporters club being set up, just to 'unite' (for want of a better word) saints fans or something like that.

just thought that it might work, a good way of joinnig people together or whatever, and possibly? this website could be used as a 'base'. I really don't know, it's only an idea.
zylya

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2021 11:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why don't a group of us at this site set one up and run it together? I'd be willing to help.
tom_leather

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2021 8:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Excellent

Any other takers?
Adrian Ward

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2021 8:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

id love 2 get involved in a TNS fanclub, i think what the club need now is some suport,as ive seen the crowds and im ashamed 2 say that the oposing team seems 2 have more fans even when its at home,did u c the figures at the TNS-Rhyl game, 2,700+,ummm there must of been about 30 tns fans,need i say more
Honey

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2021 1:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i agree adrian we have got such crap support!! im ashamed 2 support TNS at times coz when we score thers like 10 of us cheerin and when the opposin team score the whole stadium goes wild!! its not on! i will join!!
zylya

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2021 2:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So how are we going to do this?
tom_leather

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2021 10:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Completely true about our support, i think/hope that if/when we move to a stadium in Oswestry then support will improve as Llansantffraid isn't a big place but until then, it's embarrassing sometimes.

I haven't got a clue about organisation though, anybody want to take control?
Honey

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2021 5:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

im crap wiv stuff like that so i cant sorry!! hopefully we will get a bit more support!!
zylya

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2021 6:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think first we've got to try and decide what this supporter's club is going to be about. Is it just going to be a website or something for TNS fans, with their views etc sent in and posted, or is it going to be more of a fund-raiser thing for TNS? Or is it going to be a mixture of the two, something for fans together, which they pay to be a part of, and in return they get certain things?

What does everyone think?

I personally think that it should be something where they pay, say 2 or 3 to join (more if we include 'joining gifts'), they become part of a register, sent fairly regular newsletters (to their homes rather than to email addresses), perhaps text alerts on their mobiles during TNS games (perhaps with a slight added charge per message e.g. 2p per message or something low) and other such services, as well as access to ristricted parts of a website, such as message boards etc.

Also I think we should organise things such as tour buses to away games (for anyone, not just supporters), fund-raiser events, lotteries and raffles, supporters matches.

And all the money that we make from it (once we've paid costs etc) goes to TNS Football Club.
Honey

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2021 8:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

brill!!! that sounds ace!! we need to get a few more people to sign up though! come on people!!
tom_leather

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2021 7:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think you're on the right lines there. As you say, a small membership charge per season. I think we really should start of small then 'build up'.

I think it would be to send information around, as you say again, newsletters etc.

Also fundraisers / events throughout the season / summer.
And of course all profits to the football club.

organising buses to the bigger games is an excellent idea.

I think it should be for fans to be 'part' of something, and to organise events etc, partly to give the club a bigger profile, partly for fundraising.
zylya

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2021 10:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It would be helpful if we could get officially recognised by TNS, because that way we can try and hand out leaflets at home games and things like that, and they're less likely to mind.
Administrator
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2021 4:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Have been discussing this with the club and we will be doing something about setting up either an official supporters club - or supporting an unofficial one - in the close season.
We already have plans in place for a Saints newsletter which will be published soon.
In the meantime, Saints need everybody's support at the remaining home games v Afan Lido (Sat 24 Apr), Connah's Quay (Tue 27 Apr), Welshpool away (1 May - not far to go) and, of course, the Welsh Cup final v Rhyl on Sunday 9 May at Newtown, kick-off 12 noon.
Honey

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2021 5:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

great!! i think we should have another fans forum but this time with the players actually turning up!! only john leah and stevie evans (to name two that i remeber bein there) were there!! where were all the others??? come on lads! make an effort!!
tom_leather

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2021 6:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Administrator, that sounds excellent.

Yep we need as many people as poss cheering no the saints in the final few games of the season. I can make all the games you mentioned there, and can't wait to get one back over the Rhyl in the final.

Am i right in saying that Rhyl still have to blay Bangor? Hopefully Bangor will do us a favour, get a draw or win in that game and all we need to do is win the remaining games for the double.....
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SAINTS-ALIVE! Forum Index -> THE BOOT ROOM All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: