SAINTS-ALIVE! Forum Index SAINTS-ALIVE!
The Total Network Solutions F C Forum

SAINTS-ALIVE! HOME PAGE

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 

ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Top Website

View previous topic :: View next topic  
craigyboy

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2021 10:42 am    Post subject: Top Website Reply with quote

Don't like your club and everything it stands for but I have to say your website is absolutely top class. Much more info than the Rhyl website, although you could do with a few more posts on here. Cheer up Ken I hear Penrhyncoch are looking for a new manager.
chef3

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2021 6:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi, as a Rhyl fan for over 40 years it gives me great pleasure to see us at the top of the league at the end of a brilliant season.Your website is a credit to the club and the comments made are well balanced,but Ken Mac is wrong to harp on about the defeat at Rhyl, the fact is the league is won over a season not on one day-get a life Ken!
zylya

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2021 9:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, but if TNS had beaten Rhyl that day, TNS would have won the championship, so, simply, you're wrong.
chef3

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2021 11:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If we'd have beaten Cwmbran we'd still have won.All the if's buts and maybes don't mean a thing,and while we're on about that Sunday we were fitter and more skillful than your overweight overpaid mercenaries.
keano

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2021 11:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TNS r much beta than "SUNNY FRAUD TOWN" we gave it are best and we shucked it away but hey we didnt fell like the champions league this season so wev left it 2u to get absoluty kained. Morans had one gud season and thats it. Just like lloyd williams wen he was at bangor so dont get your hopes up next season because Mckenna men will crush every team.
We all hate rhyl scum. c u on sunday pal
keano

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2021 11:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TNS r much beta than "SUNNY FRAUD TOWN" we gave it are best and we shucked it away but hey we didnt fell like the champions league this season so wev left it 2u to get absoluty kained. Morans had one gud season and thats it. Just like lloyd williams wen he was at bangor so dont get your hopes up next season because Mckenna men will crush every team.
We all hate rhyl scum. c u on sunday pal
chef3

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2021 11:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Blimey you mean you're going to have more than 2 supporters.The use of the word scum in describing Rhyl fans says a lot for your intelligence or lack of it
craigyboy

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2021 10:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

THAT MUST BE THE MOST NON-SENSICAL, ILLITERATE PIECE OF RUBBISH I'VE SEEN ON ANY FORUM. IF TNS WERE MUCH BETTER THAN RHYL THEN
a. HOW COME WE WON THE LEAGUE
B. HOW DID WE MANAGE TO BEAT U 4 TIMES THIS SEASON &
C. HOW COME WE ENDED UP WITH 3 TROPHIES AND U HAVE 0

ALSO IF RHYL FANS ARE SCUM AS YOU CALLED US, WHY HAVEN'T ANY OF YOUR FANS BEEN ASSAULTED OR YOUR LOCAL PUBS OR CLUBHOUSE TRASHED. I'VE FOLLOWED RHYL FOR 23 YEARS AND WE'VE NEVER HAD ANY TROUBLE MAKERS

FINALLY MORAN SCORED A FAIR FEW GOALS LAST YEAR. IF HE'S STILL WITH US NEXT SEASON EXPECT A FAIR FEW MORE. DICKHEAD!!
xbones

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2021 6:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

you have to admit,we are the best in the league. rhyl have waited a few years to even things with tns. we came back to haunt you and will continue to do so.
dont want to see mc kenna sacked. dont take any pleasure in seeing someone sacked. i wish mc kenna all the best. i cannot stand tns fc. nothing against tns supporters, just the board.
remember andy cale. so do we !!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SAINTS-ALIVE! Forum Index -> CLUB NEWS All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: