SAINTS-ALIVE! Forum Index SAINTS-ALIVE!
The Total Network Solutions F C Forum

SAINTS-ALIVE! HOME PAGE

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 

ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Ken Mckenna

View previous topic :: View next topic  

Should macca stay or go?
Stay
 44%  [ 4 ]
Go
 55%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 9

tom_leather

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2021 7:00 pm    Post subject: Ken Mckenna Reply with quote

I'd like to see him stay. He evidently can work the players, and he has built a classy squad. I would understand if the board got rid of him, but personally i'd like to see him stay and if we win nothing again next season then give him the chop (I'd think he'd probably resign anyway)

what do you think?
Honey

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2021 4:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i think he should stay but i also think he should go because he is a nice man if you speak 2 him right and he has biult up a good squad and has got us into europe but he still can't push us that bit further to win the league and win cups. the way he speaks to the players sometimes is horrendous and should go because of that. not sure really, if we can get an equally good manager but without the swearing and the bitchy things said to people, more people would support us and we may actually win a bit of silver!!!!

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2021 12:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

to all the board/commitee members supporters and anyone else who thinks kenny should go.
THINK AGAIN !

ok so we havent won anything since he's been in charge, yes he is a firey character, and yes sometimes he comes over the weong way.
But what you have to remember is why is he like that.
He's a winner.

We were 2 minutes away from a great season if you think about it.
last minute goal at rhyl in the league, and a last minute one on one in the cup.
Both these instances would of given us a double, but like all season we havent had the rub of the green.
All credit to Rhyl, they got on a run and never came off the rails.

We however had a stop start season, and like all others Injuries to key players like brabin, leah, and toner, along with evos unexpected holiday never helped.

9 months ago the team was playing against a premiership team in front of 36000 spectators.

Kenny isn't a "yes" man, and i think we would be alot worse off if he was, or if someone else came in and was.
People moan about were the lads train, they havent moved yet because the facilities are not ready.

I for one think there doin a great job and with a little luck and rub of the green things will start to get even better.
we have alot of lads out of contract, and no doubt people will be sniffin around to see whats happening to these lads, so lets back the manager, and sort out who we need to keep asap before all the good work which has been done is undone.
All we need is a little fine tuneing. (not a new engine)
Honey

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2021 11:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

are you ken mckenna?!?!?!?
tom_leather

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2021 11:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

guest wrote:
to all the board/commitee members supporters and anyone else who thinks kenny should go.
THINK AGAIN !

ok so we havent won anything since he's been in charge, yes he is a firey character, and yes sometimes he comes over the weong way.
But what you have to remember is why is he like that.
He's a winner.

We were 2 minutes away from a great season if you think about it.
last minute goal at rhyl in the league, and a last minute one on one in the cup.
Both these instances would of given us a double, but like all season we havent had the rub of the green.
All credit to Rhyl, they got on a run and never came off the rails.

We however had a stop start season, and like all others Injuries to key players like brabin, leah, and toner, along with evos unexpected holiday never helped.

9 months ago the team was playing against a premiership team in front of 36000 spectators.

Kenny isn't a "yes" man, and i think we would be alot worse off if he was, or if someone else came in and was.
People moan about were the lads train, they havent moved yet because the facilities are not ready.

I for one think there doin a great job and with a little luck and rub of the green things will start to get even better.
we have alot of lads out of contract, and no doubt people will be sniffin around to see whats happening to these lads, so lets back the manager, and sort out who we need to keep asap before all the good work which has been done is undone.
All we need is a little fine tuneing. (not a new engine)

Well said
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SAINTS-ALIVE! Forum Index -> THE BOOT ROOM All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: