SAINTS-ALIVE! Forum Index SAINTS-ALIVE!
The Total Network Solutions F C Forum

SAINTS-ALIVE! HOME PAGE

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 

ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

TNS FC Web TV? If the Conference can do it...

View previous topic :: View next topic  
OTT

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2021 4:43 am    Post subject: TNS FC Web TV? If the Conference can do it... Reply with quote

Just seen this on the news section of the ADSLguide:

"Once the 2004/2005 Conference Football season gets under way on 7th August 2004, the web site www.conferencefootball.tv should be showing free footage from matches after the final whistle. There will also be a selection of live coverage available.

In The Box Media Ltd will be providing the streaming service free, with costs been covered via advertising and sponsorship. They have the rights for the next three years. The plan is also to allow fans to vote each week for which matches will be covered over the next few weeks.

The service is not tied to any particular service provider, so all broadband users who can receive broadband video at around 300-350kbps (kilo bits per second) should be able to watch the matches."

Maybe TNS should look at doing this for their matches? I'm sure there are plenty of fans who for whatever reason can't or don't make it to the games who would love to see the action!
Kistofski

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2021 2:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This would be a very good idea, living in Newcastle i never get to see TNS play, so the chnce to watch the highlights on the interweb would be great.

Someone should look into it.
tom_leather

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2021 9:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nice idea, but i'm sure the logistics mean that far less people will be watching the welsh premier coverage than the numbers of people who watch the conference coverage, and therefore wouldn't be worthwhile.

Also, i don't know how many companies would be willing to embark on usch a project.

On the other hand, it would spread the 'word' of the welsh premier, which is desperately needed!
Kistofski

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2021 12:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is their any radio coverage on the internet for TNS games?
tom_leather

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2021 10:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i doubt it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SAINTS-ALIVE! Forum Index -> SAINTS-ALIVE! All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: