SAINTS-ALIVE! Forum Index SAINTS-ALIVE!
The Total Network Solutions F C Forum

SAINTS-ALIVE! HOME PAGE

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 

ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

This site

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Van the Man

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2021 10:50 am    Post subject: This site Reply with quote

Congratulations on the new site, its very impressive, and something desperately needed for the 'growing' army of TNS supporters.

Does this mean we will be getting things like regular match reports/ man of the match awards/news on transfers etc, like we never got on the previous site.

Oh and by the way, who are you and where have you been hiding ?
Administrator
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2021 11:38 am    Post subject: The site Reply with quote

Thanks for your flattery.
In answer to your questions:-
1. Yes! Regular news in and out of season, match reports on the day of the game with stat updates (hopefully with new and improved software coming later this month).
2. I am a closet Leeds fan hiding in Llansantffraid.
Keep visiting the site and posting on the forum.

Q What is a TNS supporter doing in Solithull?
Q What do you think of the merger?
Van the Man

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2021 1:16 pm    Post subject: Andrew Lincoln Reply with quote

In answer to your questions

Q1 Whats a TNS Supporter doing in Solihull

I left the Llansantffaid area many years ago, didn't fancy working on a farm, and there wasn't that much choice of employment at the time.
I still manage to get up to see half a dozen home matches a season and have done since they joined the league in 92, plus the European matches
of course.
I hope the UEFA cup match be in Wrexham, as I think it provides more of an occasion than on a league of wales ground even though it may be three quarters empty.

Q2 What do I think of the merger

I don't think Oswestry fans will take to travelling up to Llansantffraid for two seasons to see a team they have always regarded as rival opposition.
I also think Mike Harris has hedged his bets here, should the Welsh Premier fall apart he will still have the option of the English non league.

Long term though I see Oswestry as being the overall winners, two years down the line they will have a new stadium with sound financial backers and a team worth watching whatever league they'll be in.
Administrator
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2021 11:43 am    Post subject: UEFA tie venue Reply with quote

I believe the tie will be played at Latham Park.
[Can confirm this - UEFA inspection on 10 June].
Mabi

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2021 9:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi everybody!

I'm a T.N.S. fan from Hungary. I know this club from a game named Championship Manager. I played a lot with your team and once I was the runner-up in UEFA-Cup. In the game there is a fantastic welsh striker, Aaron Cable, who is now rather young but in a few years he can be outstanding. Does anybody know him? I signed him for T.N.S. in my game and once almost was the top scorer in the Champions League.

And now about the real life: I am very disappointed being runner-up in the Welsh Premier League. My favourite team in Hungary, FerencvŠros made the same place at home. Maybe FerencvŠros will play against T.N.S. in UEFA-Cup! It would be funny!

Hi:

Mabi
greenblue

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2021 10:24 am    Post subject: Sollihull Borough FC Reply with quote

Hey Van The Man, do you go and watch Sollihull Borough FC, when TNS is just that little too far?
Van the Man

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2021 12:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As it happens I live quite close to Solihull Boro's new ground but I don't often go (£6 for Dr Martens Midland division is a bit much)
I used to be a Birmingham City season ticket holder but prices now are a total rip off, £32 next season for a class A game in the kop - I could eat for a week on that.
When Blues were last in the top division you could buy a season ticket for £39
greenblue

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2021 12:57 pm    Post subject: TNS chat... Reply with quote

The joys of inflation - most WPL clubs will soon be raising their prices.

My girlfriend lives close to Sollihull Boro FC. Nice tidy ground, wouldn't catch me playing there mind!
Ash

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2021 1:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

An improvement to the site would be to have some way of getting back to the homepage from the forum straight away.
tom_leather

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2021 9:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Totally, it's bleedin annoyin havin to retype the home address in the adress bar just to return to the home page.
It's also good to have a proper site for a team with the name of TNS!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SAINTS-ALIVE! Forum Index -> SAINTS-ALIVE! All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: