SAINTS-ALIVE! Forum Index SAINTS-ALIVE!
The Total Network Solutions F C Forum

SAINTS-ALIVE! HOME PAGE

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 

ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

tns youth

View previous topic :: View next topic  
keano

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2020 2:16 pm    Post subject: tns youth Reply with quote

Alrite all. Does every think that there is always one persons face on the reserves photos. Dont want to give any names bt hes a striker and he shares the same name as the manager. av a think :
NOt applicable

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2021 7:15 pm    Post subject: Shutup Reply with quote

Does anyone get the imppression that ur talkin a load of ****?your just annoyed cuz ur going nowhere fast, and not getting your picture wherever u want like u used to with sunday league football.
NOt applicable

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2021 7:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

seem to notice as well that its never keanos fault twhen a goal goes in, in fact he hardly gets any mention if the youth concede! its always due to discraceful refereeing errors.
However he seems to get the plaudits when he makes simple saves look as if u needed to b superman to stop it. Have a word with urself for crying out loud.
keano

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2021 12:23 pm    Post subject: usally cuz thats what happens. Reply with quote

U wana mouth thats finebt trust me ur goin no where fast.o yea and its not tns res in oswestry town youth
o yea i giv 110% in every game in the college and youth.
It fels nice to play teams that r gud not ur **** league where u jus hack.
thank god ur new strickers there
tnssupport

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2021 12:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I watch the tns youth team and the reserves on a regular basis and fail to see y there is a lot of tension between the 2 teams. Can u tell me y the reserve team is made up of the majority of the present llanymynech team? with maybe a couple of the 1st team recovering from injury or ppl on trial. From what i can re-call, this season the reserve team have only used members of the youth team on about three occassions. does it not seem pointless wearing out players from ur mid-wales league sunday team when u cud b playin youth team players who r not going to b playin that weekend? does this not work out better for every1? I think that the reserve set-up is extremley poor as generally a reserve team is meant to better than the likes of a youth team. I think that tns should have a serious look at the reserve side and the people who run it.
Daffo

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2021 2:18 pm    Post subject: reserve team shambles Reply with quote

reply to the post about the reserve team setup; i agree it is a total shambles, and the whole team has been constructed from the dregs of Llanymynech's youth team to appease their management after the merger with Oswestry Town. I think it is a downright stupid way of running the reserve team of Wales' premier side, and to have players representing TNS Reserves on a Saturday who then play AGAINST TNS Youth on a Sunday is nonsensical. It needs urgent attention; if they want to get best results from the Youth setup they need to rear their players through the appropriate channels, namely the reserve side, not handing over complete control to a manager whose only claim to it is that he lost his previous position in the merger, and who can then use it to get his own youth players noticed.
The Youth and First Team are exemplary and the professionalism is a testament to the vision of Mike Harris and Ian Williams, but I think they need to pay serious attention to the state of their reserves side!
NOt applicable

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2021 2:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

eh? i can see where ppl r comin from with th reserves set up, its a bit annoying playin for TNS on a saturday and then against em on a sunday. all this talk of the dregs of a llanymynech youth side is nonsense. Seemein as the Youth setup has about 40% of players who used to play with Oswestry Boys club! If u would care to look at the reserves starting line up, then ud see that its hardly dregs at all. As for the Youth and First team being exlemplory, not the resereves, thats just plain daft, just cuz we started after oall the other teams and u have to work ur way up the leagues!
NOt applicable

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2021 2:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey keano man i aint gonna mouth u anymore i just was pissed off at the **** attitude some youth players seem to have towards certain reserves. and remember i play in that league as well on a sunday
NOt applicable

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2021 2:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DAVID LITTLEFORD IS THE BOY!!! lol i was made to write this
tns fan 2

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2021 3:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi im from Meifod n i no keano wel from parties i used 2 run at town n i go to c him alot n usally it is the ref n he tries his best for his height n duz his job wel enuf that they dnt usally let many in.
Bring back the tall defender.
keano

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2021 3:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cheers mate. u cumin on sunday?who u gt 2mo?
We wer unluckly on tues.
Any way was it u ED who sed that bwt me as u dnt giv ur name and ur on the deano 1.
Cheers mate il jus work harder!
NOt applicable

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2021 4:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

alrite keano,
urm yea keep wrkin at it lol
like i sed im just pissed of at some attitudes from other people who have posted and i think all i did was make it worse lol
sorry mate
NOt applicable

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2021 4:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey keano when did u have those pctures taken for the youth squad thing? some of us have had the little write up but not the cheesy pics! lol
keano

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2021 2:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There not not cheesey there prawn cocktail.
Na we had them dun about october.
Y duz every1 hate the youth. we dont care mind. we find the comments well funny.
Az long az we do r bit in try n get sumfink gud den ill b happy.
Im taking goalkeepein badges so if things go rng ill be a coach or sumin.
NOt applicable

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2021 12:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

prawn cocktail eh? lol whatever floats ur boat !
i take things what ive bin sayin back mate, maybe ill have a think b4 i post lmao! dunno bout every1 else.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SAINTS-ALIVE! Forum Index -> THE BOOT ROOM All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: