SAINTS-ALIVE! Forum Index SAINTS-ALIVE!
The Total Network Solutions F C Forum

SAINTS-ALIVE! HOME PAGE

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 

ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

wyn thomas
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic :: View next topic  
The Noisy Saint

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2021 11:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ohhhh get this a 16yr old Cefn Druids player tells me to **** off from the TNS forum!

Im not even going to bother tryiing to explain myself anymore cause obviously youre not mature enough to have a decent conversation with anyone

So on that note - Good Luck with your football but you need all the luck you can get if this is how you react to a bit of joking around and genuine interest in your football!!!
gazevans

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2021 5:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

17 actually. tell u what it makes me laugh the way ppl are saying im goin 2 need all the luck i can get in football and judging me as a player thru things like this. i lose me head with **** like u cuz u just do me tits in, an this is a stupid forum, how can u judge what luck a player is goin 2 need in a career from a forum. u simply cant. i am perfectly mature enough to have a conversation with u its just i dont want 2 cant u take the hint or arent u intelligent enuff 2 realise that. by the way what is your point a 16 year old cefn druids player tellin u on a tns forum 2 **** off sorry but i dont understand, maybe im not intelligent enuff, or ure 2 thick 2 make it **** clear, probably the latter
The Noisy Saint

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2021 3:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wasnt judging your footballing skills - youve proved them already by playing in the welsh premier and for wales, all i was saying is that its not just the football skills that make you a good footballer and i hope you dont react to little comments and jokes like this on the football pitch.
gazevans

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2021 4:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

**** off
Chris King #1

PostPosted: Sun Feb 29, 2021 5:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

haz listen 2 me!! leave gaz alone!!!! cant u tell he dont like ya and ur just bein immature!! any way ill c ya sat!!
2 gaz,
just ignore haz, u have to know her in real life to understand wot shes like and ya have to learn 2 speak her language!!! she is just mad. do u play full matches for the druids?? one of our youth lads neil presscott is about 16 and our kepper got sent off so he had to go in goal insted and considering the amount of experience he has had wiv matches in the LoW, he was bloody brilliant!!!! every one praised him after the match and he won man of the match and i fink that he deserved it good and proper!!!
bye 4 now xx
samihyypia

PostPosted: Sun Feb 29, 2021 7:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="Chris King #1"]haz listen 2 me!! leave gaz alone!!!! cant u tell he dont like ya and ur just bein immature!! any way ill c ya sat!!
2 gaz,
just ignore haz, u have to know her in real life to understand wot shes like and ya have to learn 2 speak her language!!! she is just mad. do u play full matches for the druids?? one of our youth lads neil presscott is about 16 and our kepper got sent off so he had to go in goal insted and considering the amount of experience he has had wiv matches in the LoW, he was bloody brilliant!!!! every one praised him after the match and he won man of the match and i fink that he deserved it good and proper!!!
bye 4 now xx[/quote]

hey its gaz, my other one has been banned becuase i argued with alot of people oops!! not going to do that again. i think that prescott is 17 but yeah he did well by the sounds of it. no i am normally on the bench but i have played 8 full games this year, one against tns. the manager says im unlucky becuase our three best players are all center backs. but im just going to keep going and try and get myself a regular place.
Chris King #1

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2021 8:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

u keep goin!!! if i cud id play footy profeesionally but i cant!! well u aint argued wiv me yet!
Chris King #1

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2021 3:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

have u got an email address??? u know heidi, she aint been on this 4 ages!! have u heard any fnk??
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SAINTS-ALIVE! Forum Index -> THE BOOT ROOM All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: