SAINTS-ALIVE! Forum Index SAINTS-ALIVE!
The Total Network Solutions F C Forum

SAINTS-ALIVE! HOME PAGE

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 

ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Green Brotherhood supporters teams tournament

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tony YTFC

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2021 8:10 am    Post subject: Green Brotherhood supporters teams tournament Reply with quote

Good morning Hoops everywhere

I'm talking to Shamrock Rovers, Hibs and Groningen about a Green Brotherhood supporters teams tournament in Dublin in July. Would TNS care to field a team to represent Wales ?

All the best

Tony Elbourn
telbourn7@aol.com
tom_leather

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2021 4:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

that's a great idea.

how did you find out about TNS?

I'd be interested, apart from the fact that i ain't the best player in the world. I think if we managed to organise a team then the problem would be transport and costing.
Tony YTFC

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2021 7:32 am    Post subject: Green Brotherhood tournament Reply with quote

I live near Yeovil, and when the weather is wet my telly picks up HTV in Welsh rather than English I saw a 30-second clip of TNS some time ago and thought, Ah-ha, another team in hoops, must get in touch. So here I am.

If transport is a major problem for you, we could perhaps drive to the Holyhead ferry in 2 minibuses and pick you guys up on the way.

It's been suggested that a "Dublin Celtic" team might join the tournament too.
tom_leather

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2021 11:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol!

well it's a great idea, but due to the fact that we are only a tiny village with a small but ever increasing fanbase, I'd suggest that the chances of us, the supporters, organising something is slim, but if someone were to take charge then I'd be up for it.

Take it you'll be tuning in someones sky set to watch us take on the Rhyl next Sunday then
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SAINTS-ALIVE! Forum Index -> THE BOOT ROOM All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: