SAINTS-ALIVE! Forum Index SAINTS-ALIVE!
The Total Network Solutions F C Forum

SAINTS-ALIVE! HOME PAGE

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 

ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

wyn thomas
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Chris King #1

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2021 10:05 pm    Post subject: wyn thomas Reply with quote

does any one know any thing about wyn thomas who plays for haverfordwest? i just wanna know how old he is and where he is from and stuff like that. if any one could get me any info, it will be really good. thanks
gazevans

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2021 7:15 pm    Post subject: Re: wyn thomas Reply with quote

i dont know anythin about him but what i do know is he is an awesome player aint he!!
Chris King #1

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2021 10:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeh he is i was talkin 2 him after we played haverfordwest the other day and he is really really nice to talk to
gazevans

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2021 3:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah, na ive neva spoke 2 him but when we played against them we lost 1-0 aswell an it was him that made them win it really he was like a brick wall, neva gettin past him. is he in the welsh semi pro squad?
Chris King #1

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2021 4:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i dunno i have been tryin to get info off the haverfordwest website (which is absoulte crap so dnt go on it!!) and it didnt give any info on any of the players jst the yr that they were born. who is yer team? their goalie is such a tw@!!! i really dont like him! my mate went up to him and said do you have to practice bein a tosser or does it come naturally!!!! he said that wyn thomas gives him lessons!!!!!! meanie!!
gazevans

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2021 6:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ha ha ha jut a bit of banter aint it. druids r my team!! all the way ha ha. did u see the druids game at treflan this year?
Chris King #1

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2021 6:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeh but i cant remember it!!! bet we whopped ya tush!! 4 sum reason i dont fink that druids r gonna win the league!!! i really want us lot 2 win the league but if we keep playin the way we played on valentines day we aint got a chance in hell!!! we'll just have to whoop port talbots tush on tuesday nite!!! whens the druids nxt game??
gazevans

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2021 10:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="Chris King #1"]yeh but i cant remember it!!! bet we whopped ya tush!! 4 sum reason i dont fink that druids r gonna win the league!!! i really want us lot 2 win the league but if we keep playin the way we played on valentines day we aint got a chance in hell!!! we'll just have to whoop port talbots tush on tuesday nite!!! whens the druids nxt game??[/quote]

ha u cheeky get!! i play 4 druids, na u didnt whoop our tush at all look at the highlights we had the more chances. im not being funny but if every team in the league was full time tns wud b no higher then 8 i dont reckon cuz all their games r really close. and ive played against rhyl and tns and rhyl are by far the stronger team!! sorry! we got bangor away 2moz night
The Noisy Saint

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2021 10:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

C'mon Bangor!!
Chris King #1

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2021 7:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i know i hate bangor but they gotta whoop yer tush!!!!! haz(the noisy saint) we all know yer support bangor and not tns so piss off and support them!!! 2 gaz, rhyl r mean and icky and if they beat us in the league, ken is gonna have a bit of an earache from me and a few others. he never puts his strongest team out and most of our players are "injured" and if nayls dont play we have to have tosh in right back and no offence to tosh but he cant run half as fast as little nayls!!! it really wouldnt surprise me if we lost the title coz we done this last season and we;ve been right up there ALL season and the players just slacken towards the end of the season!
gazevans

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2021 12:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

they aint guna 'whoop our tush' they might beat us, we might beat them. they aint as strong as they were at the start of the year. tns r probably the worst eva full time pro club ha ha only jokin m8. yeah u have got a few injuries an i feel sorry 4 gary brabin 2 b fair hes a strong player. nails aint that gud ive seen a better right back from rhyl. no offence but rhyl are class tho well they dicked u 3-1 an ure full time. only time will tell tho 2 see who wins the league.
Chris King #1

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2021 3:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i hate bangor my i.t teacher supports them and me & him are arch rivals now!!! nayls probably wasnt playin his best but he can run its just that tommy probably makes nayls look good coz tommy cant run!!!
TNS, OH YES!!!!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2021 2:18 pm    Post subject: Wyn Thomas Reply with quote

U need to get a life Chris King #1!!! Wyn would never go out with you, especially since your only a sad little school girl who thinks shes best mates with everyone!!! GROW UP!!!!

You r so sad, its really childish- every1 knows ur a bullshitter!!!!!!!

Im sure Wyn would rather go out with some1 his own age, as would all the footballers ur after!!! They all think ur really sad, ur just wasting ur time, and pissin them all off in the process!!!!!

GET A LIFE!!!!!
Chris King #1

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2021 7:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i dont fancy wyn and if ur really interseted i dont fancy any of the players and i got a boyfriend so if ya dont mind pissin off and mindin yer own buisness? u dont know me and you dont know what im like!! u can ask any one this but im really flirty and i cant help my self from flirtin beacuse i am gemini and they r natural flirts and i just like talkin to strange men on the internet!!
TNS, OH YES!!!!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2021 7:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Excuse me, but your more than a bit of a flirt it's nothing to do with star signs!!!

I do kno who u are, Ive seen u prancin about actin like a hard nut- well i got news for u, ure nothin special!!!!

who cares if ya got a boyfriend, is that supposed to make ya hard, think ure summat special? Ive heard who ya boyfriend is, and if it is who i think it is, ur sad to go out with him, or maybe he is sad to go out with u!!!!

U could be a nice person if ya pull urself together and stop bein so stupid-u used to be a nice person anyway.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SAINTS-ALIVE! Forum Index -> THE BOOT ROOM All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: