SAINTS-ALIVE! Forum Index SAINTS-ALIVE!
The Total Network Solutions F C Forum

SAINTS-ALIVE! HOME PAGE

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 

ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Welsh Cup Final

View previous topic :: View next topic  
chef3

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2021 11:50 am    Post subject: Welsh Cup Final Reply with quote

Hi I can't beleive the lack of comment on this board about Sunday's cup final,has keano got nothing to say? The final was really exciting with both teams totally commited throughout,the atmosphere was better than it would have been at Wrexham,it's a pity you don't have more supporters.Those of us who watch Rhyl are looking forward to seeing you all next season.
keano

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2021 1:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well played
tom_leather

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2021 6:54 pm    Post subject: Re: Welsh Cup Final Reply with quote

chef3 wrote:
Hi I can't beleive the lack of comment on this board about Sunday's cup final,has keano got nothing to say? The final was really exciting with both teams totally commited throughout,the atmosphere was better than it would have been at Wrexham,it's a pity you don't have more supporters.Those of us who watch Rhyl are looking forward to seeing you all next season.

Well said.

Yes we have very few fans, hopefully that will change at least a little when we move to a ground in Oswestry, but for now you have to remember that there must be between 10 and 100 times as many people in Rhyl as there are in Llansantffraid.
chef3

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2021 11:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are you going to move to Oswestry?,I thought I read somewhere that you were staying at Llansantfraidd,but the chairman was looking to build a sports stadium in conjunction with Oswestry council.Rumour has it that if you move to Oswestry it will enable you to apply for the English pyramid,if you do, hopefully we'll join you.
Honey

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2021 4:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeh we are moving but not for a few years yet, i dont really want it to happen beacuse 1 oswestry isnt even in wales and 2) its wastin alot of money when we could be putting it to better use. we are building a big stadium with a swimming pool and training ground and an all weather pitch and stuff like that acording to the papers. dunno if its true. hopefully being in oswestry will bring us support like rhyl have got!!! u lads are lucky to have such devoted fans
The Noisy Saint

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2021 9:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

devoted fans???? what the ones who have crawled out the woodwork this season you mean??

Only joking guys - its good to see big crowd in the welsh prem - but devoted is going a bit too far honey! Lets just wait and see what the attendances are when Rhyl's success starts to fade away!!!!
Honey

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2021 4:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wen i say devoted...i mean people wearing the team shirt and having flags and stuff. i know it aint really devotion but its better than the **** support we get!!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SAINTS-ALIVE! Forum Index -> THE BOOT ROOM All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: