SAINTS-ALIVE! Forum Index SAINTS-ALIVE!
The Total Network Solutions F C Forum

SAINTS-ALIVE! HOME PAGE

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 

ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Your football club
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Luke

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2021 10:59 am    Post subject: Your football club Reply with quote

Just out of interest, are you full time or part time, and what about the rest of the league. I am thinking about comin out to wales soon and play at a semi-pro standard in england and i am only 17, so i was wondering if you are only semi-pro how to get trials?
Daffo

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2021 9:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TNS is a professional club, the only Welsh Premier side with pro status thanks largely to the ownership of Mike Harris, owner of Total Network Solutions. All the players are on pro contracts and train as would any pro team in England. The rest of the league is semi-pro however.
There are contacts on the homepage of this site for the General Manager Ian Williams, he is probably the best person to contact with this kind of enquiry.
Best Wishes for your career, you seem like an enterprising lad, good luck for the future.
Luke

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2021 5:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks m8 i will. One other question, what standard roughly is the footy out here compared to english, i guess roughly conferance / doc martins???
Administrator
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2021 3:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very roughly!
xbones

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2021 5:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

come to rhyl mate, were a semi pro side, won the league, welsh cup, league cup, premier cup runners up, and north wales challenge cup winners, not bad for a semi pro side.
Daffo

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2021 8:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not bad for a semi pro football side, of course the actual level of play was ever so slightly distorted by your top scorer being just tad over the legal limit for performance enhancing drugs. Take away his goals and you wouldn't be even a quarter of the side.
TNS is well run, professionally set up and 100% football club, without drugs or the dark side and will give any young player the best possible start to a football career - just check out the Youth academy.
chef3

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2021 11:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Excuse me without the "dark side" What about that thug Brabin?
tom_leather

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2021 2:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

chef3 wrote:
Excuse me without the "dark side" What about that thug Brabin?

Right Brabs got wound up, shouldn't have done what he did but he did it, fair enough. However that is nothing on the same scale as what that bloody cheat did at Rhyl.
Daffo

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2021 10:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Too right Tom, I dont think there has been enough made of the way in which Moran failed his test. He was FIFTY FIVE times over the limit for Nandrolone...considering Rio Ferdinand wasn't ultimately even guilty of taking drugs, he was made a public figure of shame and was made an example of. Moran has put the whole of Welsh football into shadow and I for one think Rhyl should be made to suffer the consequences.
Fair enough Brabin has made his mistakes, allegedly, but Moran is a totally different kettle of fish and illustrates and epitomises everything FIFA are trying to stamp out of the game.
Come to TNS Luke!
Luke

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2021 3:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol i will have 2 save up 2 come out here in the first place. As for getting trials in the first place, ur website says 'must have proven ability and experiance,' whilst being 17 i have not got about much and therefore have not much experiance
amanda

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2021 4:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i will have 2 say rhyl players r all dirty bastards an im all 4 tns i wish my b/f an all the other players the best of luck an no fcker can say anythin bout brabs hes a brill player but unfortunatly cant play anymore if he cud rhly wouldnt still b ere
xbones

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2021 5:05 pm    Post subject: oh dear Reply with quote

oh dear, oh dear. this is a classic example of sour grapes. are rhyl looking forward to beating tns yet again. you bet they are.
Luke

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2021 9:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

y do i get the fealing u 2 are rivals?????????????? lol sos didnt mean to cause a fight hehe
amanda

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2021 11:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

u sad fck yes they won but that was then an this is now rhyl r ****
ratman

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2021 1:44 pm    Post subject: F.A.W/RHYL/MORAN/DRUGS. Reply with quote

Once again the f.a.w. have been shown up for what they are a bunch of imcompitent idiots. How they allowed this cheat to continue playing to the end of last season is "beyond reasonable doubt" and that says it all for me. ratman.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SAINTS-ALIVE! Forum Index -> CLUB NEWS All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: