SAINTS-ALIVE! Forum Index SAINTS-ALIVE!
The Total Network Solutions F C Forum

SAINTS-ALIVE! HOME PAGE

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 

ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Aber V TNS

View previous topic :: View next topic  
buzza

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2021 10:18 am    Post subject: Aber V TNS Reply with quote

its gonna be a hell of a game on friday nite, with bridgy and deano playing for us now and jiws, lawless and finley having gone your way. our new boys started well against PT on saturday but few expect us to get a result against u lot on friday nite. at the very least we won't be a pushover and jiws, lawless and filnley can expect a hell of a lot of abuse on and off the pitch!! its gonna be a cracker! how many TNS fans are travelling to the game?
Honey

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2021 7:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

we got a minibus i think. dont expect 2 many coz there rnt many of us!!! lol!
buzza

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2021 1:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

not a bad turn out from the TNS lot, iv seen smaller away crowds... didnt hear much noise from those who travelled tho...
Honey

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2021 2:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nah, we're jus ashamed coz there not many of us! that is all that come 2 our home matches too!! pretty pathetic eh?! i was there, we were crap! our goal was good though, didnt see your goal, i was too busy talkin to one of our players who wasnt playin!!
buzza

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2021 3:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tut tut! our goal was bloody marvellous, your number 6 (forgotten his name) was dispossessed midway inside his own half and the ball was played forward to Richard Ryan who rounded Doherty to slot the ball into an empty net... well that was pretty much how i worded it in my match report.

Yeah ur fanbase is pretty small but u should still make some noise! sometimes aber only take a few students on long away trips but we still make some noise! (admittedly alcohol is a major influencing factor for most!) Aber-TNS was a good game and a fair result but TNS do look decidedly average for a full time side.
Honey

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2021 6:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

we do try and make noise but after a while we realise theres only like 5 cheerin so we just shut up!!! wot do u fink of bridgy? i think he's crap personally!! deano a good keeper, he is a real laugh sometimes! we weren't at our best that night, we played brilliantly in our friendlies but when we get to league matches we seem to slacken!
buzza

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2021 3:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

so far bridgy has been pretty decent, but i would say the current Aber squad is of mid-table quality this season. The game against Lido was the reality check we needed, as we didnt play great. Deano is a class keeper and will probably be one of our best players this season. Hopefully Bridgy and the fit-again Bari Morgan Football Genius will form a decent partnership in centre mid too...
Honey

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2021 10:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bridgy was crap when he was with us - but i suppose ken never gave him enough chance 2 prove himself. our squad changes as much as the weather!! a player could play for 2 matches then not play @ all 4 a month. i think thats why we are so crap. too many players. stevie beck is a good player when he gets goin but he played tonight for a full match from not playin at all since the european games and he was crap. we're short of players from injuries like nayls, john leah and wildy? that we had ken upfront for the last ten minutes!! we need a definate squad so we can get our players to prove themselves. (hint hint ken!!)
buzza

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2021 11:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

aye you could do with a settled squad, coz for full-timers u really should clear up this season... when u played us a few weeks ago u didnt look the big, physical side that u usually are, accommodating john lawless in the side may have something to do with this coz he will never be a physical player. even steve evans was outjumped on a few occasions at Park Ave. by liam hinton-jones, and it aint too often evans gets outmuscled...
Caersws Bob

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2021 4:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TNS aren't even a team! laughing stock of this league! all that money and they win f*ck all and sign jiws!
Honey

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2021 9:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

fck off!! at least we get players who just foul and spit at people!! u probablt got sum druggies on yur team same as rhyl!! ur like brothers - both scum!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SAINTS-ALIVE! Forum Index -> CLUB NEWS All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: