Last visit was: Tue Apr 13, 2021 7:14 pm
Logout

Caersws v TNS Reviews

Post any news here about the club

Moderator: admin

Caersws v TNS Reviews

by young ben » Mon Apr 12, 2021 11:42 am

A largely frustrating performance from TNS in all fairness, don't get me wrong - three points is the most important thing and I don't care how we do it, we just need the points! We dominated the game but couldn't make the breakthrough until McKenna hit a shot that crept inside the post, once we scored we looked more and more comfortable on the ball and it didn't take long to add a couple more through Matty and Scottie. Sws defended well for the majoirty of the game, Matthew Holt impressing me most, one to look out for maybe. A decent following for the saints, Lee Williams said to us just before kick off, 'it feels like a home game'. It was a glorious day for it too, the exact opposite to last season, even had a little sunburn on top of my head!
Special mention to the linesman, flagged Sharpy offside way to often I thought Sharpy was going to explode with anger, I think the referee understood his annoyance so didn't book him!
It did feel a little sad walking away from the ground that we may not play Caersws competitively again for a while, it's such a good away day and will be sorely missed by most.

young ben

Re: Caersws v TNS Reviews

by Glyn » Mon Apr 12, 2021 11:53 am

Agreed, it's always been a super, friendly place to go, and I see even the sun came out (and the pitch looks better than usual) to greet us

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=epYaMMvt ... r_embedded

I'm still not having those green shorts though!!!!
One of the cross beams has gone out askew on the treadle....

Glyn

Re: Caersws v TNS Reviews

by sezzy_sez » Mon Apr 12, 2021 5:45 pm

Glyn wrote:
I'm still not having those green shorts though!!!!

I agree glyn with the socks as well it was to much green!!! just didnt look right
sezzy_sez

Return to CLUB NEWS