Change:  Move to:
15.11.2020 at 14:35 Stebonheath Park Attendance: 351
Llanelli AFC
0 - 2
The New Saints
Referee: Lee Evans WELSH PREMIER-

None Craig Jones (15)
Scott Ruscoe (63)
Starting line-ups
Ashley Morris
Steve Jenkins
Craig Jones
Andrew Mumford
Stuart Jones
Wyn Thomas
Jason Bowen
Antonio Corbisiero
Rhys Griffiths
Craig Moses
Owain Warlow
Paul Harrison
Danny Holmes
Chris Marriott
Phil Baker
Steve Evans
Barry Hogan
Scott Ruscoe
Aeron Edwards
Matthew Berkeley
Craig Williams
Craig Jones
Andy Legg
Lee Jarman
Jordan Follows
Ryan Batley
Declan John
Christian Seargeant
Steve Abbott
Jamie Wood
Andy Legg -> Craig Jones (64)
Jordan Follows -> Owain Warlow (80)
Steve Abbott -> Craig Williams (79)
Jamie Wood -> Matthew Berkeley (90)
Christian Seargeant -> Craig Jones (90)
Yellow cards
Jason Bowen (23)
Stuart Jones (56)
Antonio Corbisiero (69)
Steve Evans (42)
Red cards
None None
Match report
Saints end up comfortable winners

A GOAL in each half saw The New Saints to a comfortable victory over Llanelli at Stebonheath Park.
Llanelli player-manager Andy Legg named himself on the bench after suffering a virus and a goal in each half from Craig Jones and Scott Ruscoe completed a well-deserved success as both sides struggled to play passing football on a rain-soaked surface.
Jones caused constant problems down the right hand side for the Reds and was on hand to finish-off a move in the 15th-minute, after former Llanelli wingman Craig Williams crossed for Matthew Berkeley to miscue with an attempted overhead kick.
Ruscoe added the second on 63 minutes with an angled shot through the legs of keeper Ashley Morris from man-of-the-match Berkeley's through ball, and it could have been even worse for the home side.
Aeron Edwards missed a great heading chance from Ruscoe's byline cross just before the break and, after Steve Evans had headed against the bar, Williams should have done better when through on goal from an Edwards pass.
The generally lacklustre hosts had their best spell when Antonio Corbisiero first saw a stinging drive saved by TNS keeper Paul Harrison, before Chris Marriott cleared another effort from the same player off the line moments later.
Legg came off the bench after the Saints' second goal, but the Reds were easily contained and Craig Moses summed up their frustration in the final minute, fluffing his effort after a slip by Evans on the greasy surface had presented him with a shooting chance.