Change:  Move to:
27.11.2020 at 19:45 Park Hall Attendance: 267
The New Saints
4 - 0
Caersws FC
Referee: Carmelo Lo Faro WELSH PREMIER

Jamie Wood (6)
Ryan Marriott (29)
Alex Darlington (37)
Christian Seargeant (45)
Starting line-ups
Paul Harrison
Chris Marriott
Phil Baker
Steve Evans
Christian Seargeant
Barry Hogan
John McKenna
Ryan Marriott
Alex Darlington
Jamie Wood
Craig Williams
Dave Jones
Matthew Roberts
Matthew Holt
Scott Williams
Hugh Clarke
Corey Jenkins
Lee Jenkins
Chris Melia
Andy Davies
Mark Griffiths
Geraint Lewis
Scott Ruscoe
Steve Abbott
Matthew Berkeley
Matthew Prosser
Simon Jones
Jacob Smith
Matthew Berkeley -> Ryan Marriott (67)
Scott Ruscoe -> Barry Hogan (67)
Steve Abbott -> Alex Darlington (76)
Simon Jones -> Matthew Roberts (73)
Matthew Prosser -> Chris Melia (73)
Yellow cards
None Hugh Clarke (88)
Red cards
None None
Match report

Alex Darlington celebrates his goal.
Pictures from the match
Saints let Caersws off lightly

TNS had no trouble seeing-off bottom club Caersws, but missed the chance to top the Welsh Premier table on goal difference.
They opened-up a four goal lead before half-time, but were unable to add to their tally after the break to leave Llanelli still top of the pile.
It took a smart save by Paul Harrison to stop bottom of the table Bluebirds taking a shock lead through Geraint Lewis, but the Saints wasted little time in opening their account when Jamie Wood slotted home the first on six minutes from a Craig Williams inside pass.
Ryan Marriott and Alex Darlington both went close before Marriott added the second on the half hour with a well taken effort from Wood's pass.
Williams blazed over from four yards out after a Chris Seargeant shot had been blocked, and keeper Dave Jones did well to save from Darlington in a one-on-one.
But a short free-kick released Darlington who turned and fired his shot past Jones for the third. A superb pass from Darlington found Williams whose shot was parried by the keeper, but Seargeant fired the rebound into the far corner on the stroke of half-time.
TNS were never as effective in the second-half although it took a great save from Jones to keep out Wood's 20-yarder.
But the visitors almost reaped some reward for neat build-up play only for Mark Griffiths to fire straight at Harrison, who then denied the same player after Matthew Prosser had robbed Steve Evans.
Williams should have added to the Saints' tally late on, while the same player and sub Steve Abbott just failed to profit from a cross.