Change:  Move to:
14.02.2021 at 14:30 Park Hall Attendance: 347
The New Saints
2 - 1
Bangor City
Referee: Brian James WELSH PREMIER

Scott Ruscoe (pen) (69)
Alex Darlington (82)
Jamie Reed (54)
Starting line-ups
Paul Harrison
Danny Holmes
Phil Baker
Steve Evans
Tommy Holmes
Barry Hogan
Scott Ruscoe
Aeron Edwards
Matthew Berkeley
Jamie Wood
Craig Jones
Paul Smith
Clive Williams
Chris Roberts
Michael Johnston
James Brewerton
David Morley
Jamie Reed
Nicky Ward
Craig Garside
Eddie Jebb
Sion Edwards
Christian Seargeant
Alex Darlington
Craig Williams
Ashley Stott
Matty Hurdman
John Owen
Alex Darlington -> Jamie Wood (79)
Christian Seargeant -> Barry Hogan (79)
Craig Williams -> Matthew Berkeley (89)
Matty Hurdman -> Craig Garside (31)
Ashley Stott -> Sion Edwards (74)
John Owen -> Nicky Ward (84)
Yellow cards
Barry Hogan (75)
Clive Williams (19)
Red cards
None None
Match report

Alex Darlington celebrates the Saints' winner.
Pictures from the match
Darlington ends City's hopes

A GOAL from Alex Darlington ensured Bangor City's 11-year wait for a league success at TNS continued.
Three minutes after coming off the bench, Darlington fired a 12-yarder past keeper Paul Smith after the Citizens' had failed to clear their lines to complete a comeback after going a goal down.
The visitors had managed to keep the Saints at bay in a first-half when they failed to capitalise on their chances.
Aeron Edwards headed wide at the far post after Steve Evans had flicked-on a Scott Ruscoe free kick and again missed the target with a header from a short corner.
But the worst miss came from Jamie Wood, whose downward header in front of a gaping goal from Ruscoe's left-wing cross bounced over the target.
Jamie Reed fired straight at keeper Paul Harrison following a Sion Edwards pass in a rare City attack, while Matthew Berkeley could only shoot straight at Smith.
Wood headed wide again after good work by Berkeley and Evans also missed the net with a header, while a poor clearance from Smith ended with Edwards seeing his shot save, before Eddie Jebb headed another effort off the line just before the break.
But, from another TNS attack, Bangor broke upfield and Ward fed Reed, whose shot just got over the line despite the efforts of Evans to hand the visitors the lead.
Saints got back on level terms on 69 minutes when Michael Johnston fouled the excellent Berkeley and Ruscoe despatched the spot kick, although Smith got his hands to the ball.
Darlington's winner was no more than the Saints deserved and they could have added another in stoppage time, only for Craig Jones to hit the post.