Change:  Move to:
27.04.2021 at 19:30 The Airfield Attendance: 375
The New Saints
3 - 1
Rhyl FC
Referee: Paul Thomas LEAGUE CUP / Final

Christian Seargeant (31)
Jamie Wood (36)
Christian Seargeant (77)
Rob Turner (65)
Starting line-ups
Paul Harrison
Chris Marriott
Phil Baker
Tommy Holmes
John McKenna
Christian Seargeant
Conall Murtagh
Ryan Marriott
Sean Jones
Jamie Wood
Craig Williams
Paul Pritchard
Martyn Naylor
Phil Doran
Shaun Dowling
Greg Strong
John Leah
Chris Williams
Marc Connolly
Rob Turner
Matty Williams
Andrew Pearson
Danny Holmes
Aeron Edwards
Craig Jones
Gareth Owen
Russell Courtney
Sam Heenan
Tyrone Kirk
Craig Jones -> Ryan Marriott (62)
Aeron Edwards -> Conall Murtagh (73)
Danny Holmes -> Christian Seargeant (80)
Sam Heenan -> Martyn Naylor (85)
Yellow cards
Christian Seargeant (57)
Chris Marriott (87)
Mark Connolly (50)
Red cards
None None
Match report

Chris Seargeant celebrates his second goal with Aeron Edwards.
Pictures from the match
Sarge and Saints make it a double

HOLDERS The New Saints retained the League Cup to add to their Welsh Premier title as Rhyl went down to their fourth successive defeat in the final of the competition.
Taking charge of his first game as Saints' manager, Mike Davies gave a chance to all his fringe players and they responded magnificently by forging a two-nil half-time lead.
But Rhyl had the first chances and Rob Turner had a 15-yarder palmed over the bar by keeper Paul Harrison.
The first goal arrived just past the half hour, when John McKenna laid the ball off to Seargeant and, although keeper Paul Pritchard got his hands to the ball, it trickled over the line.
And the second goal soon followed when a Ryan Marriott right-wing cross was deflected to Jamie Wood, who made no mistake at the far post.
The Saints should have killed-off the game early in the second half, but Craig Williams fired a penalty high over the bar after he had been brought down in the box by Mark Connolly.
Encouraged by the miss, the Lillies enjoyed their best spell of the game and player-boss Greg Strong went close with a shot that whistled past the far angle.
But they were rewarded on 65 minutes, when Chris Williams got to the byline before crossing for an unmarked Turner to head home from close range.
Having weathered the storm, TNS hit back and Martyn Naylor was forced to make a goal-line clearance against his old team-mates before ex-Rhyl winger Craig Jones broke down the right and fed the ball in for Seargeant, who advanced past two defenders before beating Pritchard.