Change:  Move to:
02.10.2021 at 15:45 Farrar Road Attendance: 1030
Bangor City
4 - 3
The New Saints
Referee: Kevin Parry WELSH PREMIER-

Alan Bull (24)
Jamie Brewerton (45)
Jamie Reed (61)
Les Davies (77)
Steve Evans (16)
Alex Darlington (85)
Craig Jones (90)
Starting line-ups
Paul Smith
Peter Hoy
Chris Roberts
David Morley
Michael Johnston
James Brewerton
Les Davies
Jamie Reed
Alan Bull
Nicky Ward
Chris Jones
Paul Harrison
Danny Holmes
Steve Evans
Connell Rawlinson
Tommy Holmes
Barry Hogan
Scott Ruscoe
Jamie Wood
Matty Williams
Craig Jones
Richie Partridge
Eddie Jebb
Clive Williams
Sion Edwards
Tom Dix
John Owen
Christian Seargeant
Alex Darlington
Matthew Berkeley
Marcus Giglio
Clive Williams -> Peter Hoy (48)
Eddie Jebb -> Alan Bull (69)
Sion Edwards -> Les Davies (77)
Christian Seargeant -> Barry Hogan (53)
Alex Darlington -> Matty Williams (61)
Matthew Berkeley -> Richie Partridge (69)
Yellow cards
Michael Johnston (65) Barry Hogan (37)
Steve Evans (87)
Red cards
None None
Match report

Paul Harrison is beaten by Jamie Brewerton's header.
Pictures from the match
Saints slump to Farrar Road defeat

BANGOR City maintained their remarkable start to the season by reeling off an eighth straight win to surge 10 points clear at the top of the table.
And this latest victory, against reigning champions The New Saints, was far more comprehensive than the final 4-3 scoreline suggests.
In reality, the Citizens were virtually home and hosed just past the hour mark, when Jamie Reed out-muscled Tommy Holmes down the byline the fire an angled drive into the far corner.
Despite a bright start from the hosts, it was the Saints who drew first blood on 16 minutes. A right wing corner was cleared only as far as Danny Holmes, who crossed for lanky defender Steve Evans to send a looping header over Paul Smith in the City goal.
TNS had a couple of chances to increase their lead through Jamie Wood and Richie Partridge, but the Blues hit back when a long free kick from Michael Johnston was headed across goal by Les Davies and Alan Bull poked the ball home via the inside of the far post.
City got their noses in front on the stroke of half time when a corner from the right was headed firmly into the back of the net by Jamie Brewerton.
And City maintained their momentum after the break with Reeds’ goal putting them firmly in control.
A long throw from the left eluded virtually everyone in the box, but Davies got the faintest of touches to add the fourth on 77 minutes.
The Saints did stage a late rally when sub Alex Darlington headed past Smith from a Craig Jones cross.
Jones reduced the arrears further in the last minute despite protestations of offside, but City were able to hold out to claim the points to the delight of the 1,030 spectators, the Welsh Premier’s largest crowd of the season.