Change:  Move to:
26.08.2021 at 19:35 Racecourse Ground, Wrexham Attendance: 843
The New Saints 2 - 2 CSKA Sofia
Referee: Tony Asumaa (Finland) EUROPA LEAGUE / Play-off round, 2nd leg

Matty Williams (14)
Steve Evans (62)
Guiseppe Aquaro (11)
Christian Tiboni (80)
Starting line-ups
Paul Harrison
Danny Holmes
Phil Baker
Steve Evans
Tommy Holmes
Christian Seargeant
Barry Hogan
Scott Ruscoe
Chris Sharp
Matty Williams
Craig Jones
Ivan Karadzhov
Pavel Vidanov
Todor Yanchev
Guiseppe Aquaro
Rumen Trifonov
Kosta Yanev
Gregory Nelson
Alexander Tonev
Cillian Sheridan
Christian Tiboni
Dimitar Iliev
Simon Williams
Connell Rawlinson
John McKenna
Alex Darlington
Jamie Wood
Matthew Berkeley
Craig Williams
Zdravko Chavdarov
Martin Vasilev
Spas Delev
Tomi Kostadinov
Dormushali Saidhodza
Jamie Wood -> Craig Jones (83)
Matthew Berkeley -> Chris Sharp (86)
Marquinos -> Dimitar Iliev (58)
Spas Delev -> Alexander Tonev (78)
Tomi Kostadinov -> Gregory Nelson (86)
Yellow cards
Barry Hogan (24)
Tommy Holmes (37)
Ivan Karadzhov (65)
Red cards
Matty Williams (67)
Match report

Matty Williams scores the Saints' first goal.
Pictures from the match
Fairytale ends with CSKA draw

THE Saints' fairytale European journey came to an end as they gained a highly-creditable draw.
But any hopes of causing a Europa League play-off shock were soon ended as the Bulgarians scored a crucial away goal in the 11th-minute.
TNS could well have recorded their third victory in a European tie, but for the unfortunate dismissal of Matty Williams mid-way through the second-half.
Williams was cautioned for a second time for a challenge on the keeper and, soom afterwards, Christian Tiboni missed a great chance to equalise before making no mistake with a stunning shot from 25-yards that gave keeper Paul Harrison no chance.
CSKA had taken the lead when Alexander Tonev drew a good save from keeper Paul Harrison, who parried the ball for a corner, which was turned into the net by Guiseppe Aquaro after a mistake by Steve Evans.
But the Saints responded within three minutes when Guiseppe Aquaro who got to the ball before Steve Evans.
But the Saints responded within three minutes when Chris Seargeant lofted a cross to the far post, which was headed across goal by Craig Jones for Matty Williams to net from close range.
Both sides had plenty of chances in an entertaining first-half, with a stray pass from Barry Hogan presenting an opportunity to first-leg scorer Dimitar Iliev who warmed Harrison's hands with a stinging drive.
Harrison produced two great saves in quick succession to deny Tiboni, both from shots inside the box.
Jones shrugged-off two man markers and beat another defender, but his dinked cross failed to find a team-mate, and TNS almost took the lead on 35 minutes when Williams broke upfield and Barry Hogan saw his curling shot inside the far post well saved by keeper Ivan Karadzhov.
After the break, former Celtic frontman Cillian Sheridan sent a shot across goal inches wide of the far post, but TNS then took the lead when a Chris Seargeant corner was headed-on to Steve Evans who atoned for his earlier error by netting with a close range header just past the hour mark.
Seargeant and Scott Ruscoe both went close to a winner after a good run and cross by Jones in the closing minutes, and Harrison made a good save from Tiboni as the Saints emerged with great credit from a thoroughly entertaining draw.