Change:  Move to:
19.03.2021 at 15:30 Park Hall Attendance: 617
The New Saints
3 - 2
Bangor City
Referee: Lee Evans WELSH PREMIER

Matty Williams (20)
Aeron Edwards (23)
Craig Jones (75)
Chris Jones (4)
Chris Jones (85)
Starting line-ups
Paul Harrison
Danny Holmes
Chris Marriott
Phil Baker
Christian Seargeant
Scott Ruscoe
Aeron Edwards
Alex Darlington
Matty Williams
Richie Partridge
Craig Jones
Chris Oldfield
Peter Hoy
Chris Roberts
David Morley
James Brewerton
Michael Johnston
Chris Jones
Craig Garside
Les Davies
Nicky Ward
Alan Bull
Connell Rawlinson
Chris Sharp
Jamie Wood
Matthew Berkeley
Marcus Giglio
Darren Moss
Mark Smyth
Eddie Jebb
Michael Jukes
Chris Sharp -> Alex Darlington (63)
Jamie Wood -> Richie Partridge (87)
Eddie Jebb -> Craig Garside (68)
Mark Smyth -> Les Davies (69)
Michael Jukes -> Alan Bull (69)
Yellow cards
Phil Baker (52)
Matty Williams (76)
Alex Darlington (84)
Chris Roberts (36)
Dave Morley (80)
Red cards
None None
Match report

Craig Jones gets the better of Michael Johnston to score the winning goal.
Pictures from the match
Saints blow the title race wide open

THE New Saints blew the Welsh Premier title race wide open by beating current leaders Bangor City 3-2 at Park Hall, but failure to take chances almost cost the home side dear as they were forced to endure a nail-biting finale.
The Citizens got the perfect start after just four minutes, when a long throw from Peter Hoy was farmed to the edge of box by Les Davies for Chris Jones to drill a low shot past Paul Harrison.
The Saints responded, with Aeron Edwards failing to take advantage of a one-on-one with the keeper, but the equaliser arrived on 20 minutes. A quickly-taken throw caught Bangor on the hop and Matty Williams controlled well under pressure before hooking his shot from a narrow angle into the net.
Within four minutes, TNS were further ahead, Oldfield parrying a Richie Partridge shot only as far as Edwards, who netted from close range.
City were left chasing shadows for much of the second period with Oldfield somehow keeping his goal intact, twice parrying Darlington efforts and flipping a fierce Chris Marriott effort over the bar, while Jones fired over a gaping goalmouth after the keeper had dropped the ball.
Home boss Mike Davies became the fourth Welsh Premier manager of the week to be sent to the stands but, five minutes later, a superb individual goal proved to be the winner. Jones cut inside from the left touchline before gliding past Johnston and planting a 12-yarder into the net.
With the Saints seemingly in control, City got a lifeline five minutes from time when Dave Morley’s free kick was saved at full-stretch by Harrison, but the rebound was headed home by Jones.
Referee Lee Evans somehow found five minutes of stoppage time, but the Saints survived a couple of scares to seal an important win.