Change:  Move to:
29.11.2020 at 14:30 Treflan Attendance: 192
The New Saints
4 - 0
Carmarthen Town
Referee: A D Woodthorpe WELSH PREMIER

Jamie Wood (52)
Steven Beck (54)
Michael Wilde (57)
Jamie Wood (88)
Starting line-ups
Dean Williams
Martyn Naylor
Chris King
Jimmy Aggrey
Tommy Holmes
Chris Taylor
John Leah
Simon Davies
Steven Beck
Michael Wilde
Jamie Wood
Tony Pennock
Leigh De-Vulgt
Leigh Pratt
David Barnhouse
Andrew York
David Moss
Owen Thomas
Dean Rossiter
Jonathan Keaveny
Dale Price
Paul Reid
Neil Prescott
David Bridgwater
Gary Brabin
Nicky Ward
David Lewis
Karl Carter
Marc Jones
Steffan Davies
Gary Brabin -> John Leah (21)
Nicky Ward -> Chris King (65)
David Bridgwater -> Martyn Naylor (69)
Karl Carter -> Andrew York (81)
Marc Jones -> Paul Reid (81)
Steffan Davies -> Jonathan Keaveny (81)
Yellow cards
None Andrew York (57)
Red cards
None None
Match report | Preview

Jamie Wood fires past Tony Pennock for Saints'opening goal.
Pictures from the match

THREE goals in six minutes soon after the break sent TNS back to the top of the Welsh Premier.
But in a first-half stalemate dominated by a strong wind, there was no hint of the goal-rush to come, as both sides battled against the conditions.
Paul Reid came closest for Carmarthen when his free kick skimmed across the face of Dean Williams' goal after 19 minutes.
John Leah was replaced by Gary Brabin a minute later after aggravating the groin injury which has kept him out of several games.
TNS almost made their first-half superiority pay, but Tony Pennock denied Wood and Davies, while Martyn Naylor's 25-yard free kick hit the foot of the far post.
The floodgates opened for TNS after 52 minutes, when King's cross from the left was mis-kicked by Leigh de-Vulgt and Naylor helped the ball on for Jamie Wood to score from just outside the six-yard box.
Two minutes later, TNS went further ahead. It was Wood who mis-timed his kick this time from a Chris King cross, but Naylor found impressive teenage midfielder Steven Beck, who beat a defender before slotting the ball past Pennock.
With Carmarthen suddenly reeling under Saints' pressure, Beck's cross from the left found King whose shot was parried by the keeper, and Wood's attempted overhead kick from the rebound was headed in by Mike Wilde.
Good interplay between David Moss and Price ended with the striker shooting over the bar for the visitors, while Owen Thomas saw his effort deflected for a corner, as Saints eased off.
But Jamie Wood saved the best until last, running from the half-way line past several defenders before rounding the keeper to score a superb solo goal.
David Bridgwater almost made it five, but his rasping shot was turned over the bar by Pennock.