Saints-Alive! The Total Network Solutions Football Club website
Apycom Java Applets
Change:  Move to:
Oct 7th 1994 at 19:30 Treflan Attendance 392
Total Network Solutions
2 - 3
Caersws FC
Match report WELSH PREMIER

Caersws survived a frantic finale before securing a 3-2 win at neighbours Llansantffraid.
The Bluebirds were always ahead in this local derby but were given several second half frights before gaining their third successive Konica League of Wales win.
Both sides had gone close in the early stages before Paul Hughes headed the visitors into a 27th minute lead from Mark Evans' cross.
And Hughes then added a second just six minutes later, firing into an empty net after being set up by Rob Hamer.
Saints hit back eight minutes after the break when Gary Evans's shot was fumbled by keeper John Sillitoe for new signing Tommy Morgan to net from close range.
Morgan, who had a lively debut, was then denied by Sillitoe's legs moments later after breaking clear while Billy Morris shot narrowly wide with just the keeper to beat.
The Bluebirds restored their advantage through Hamer on 79 minutes before surviving a late Saints rally, as Mike Watt headed home a Billy Morris corner two minutes from time.

Tomi Morgan (54)
Mike Watt (87)
Paul Hughes (26)
Paul Hughes (32)
Rob Hamer (80)
Starting line-ups
Andy Mulliner
Carlton Leonard
Gary Jones
Mike Brown
Jason Weetman
Ian Evans
Mike Watt
Gary Evans
Billy Morris
Carlton Miller
Tomi Morgan
Robert Macauley
Mark Baker
Mark Baker -> Ian Evans (99)
None None
None None
Powered by tplSoccerStats 2.2 © 2003 TPL Design
NOTE: For comparison purposes, teams are referred to throughout all seasons by their current names.
Substitute minutes of 99 indicate actual times not known.
NEWI Cefn Druids played as Flexsys Cefn Druids prior to 2003/4.
Port Talbot Town played as Port Talbot Athletic prior to 2001/2.
Total Network Solutions played as Llansantffraid FC prior to 1997/8.
Match-by-match player stats for season 1993/4 are largely unavailable.